

Ana, Alyse, and Lexi were playing with a fishing pole that had a little practice casting fishy-thing on it. They were far too good at casting, though, and the fish flew off and landed on the roof. They ran into the house so Isaac could help them, and up to the roof he climbed. He is part monkey after all. Well, he climbed right up onto the roof and found the fish. I was more scared than he was. He was just grossed out by the moss on the roof.



4 comments:
Wow Isaac, way to go! I think I would be grossed out by the moss too. I won't tell Tristan about Isaac's monkeyness...he might try it too.
Tristan does have an inclination towards monkeyness, just like Isaac. They would be good climbers together, I'm thinking.
go Isaac.! not sure i'd be to happy about bing up there, hights creep me out a li'l..lol
Post a Comment