Friday, May 30, 2008

My Visa and a Birthday

Congratulations to myself! I finished my visa application and have an appointment at the US Consulate place in Boise on Monday to finalize my application, then I should have the visa about 2 weeks after that. It's all starting to come together.

Also, birthday party for Juicey on the 7th of June at my house. I don't have a time yet, as I don't know how everything will go with picking them up, and when we will get back, and it might get pushed back til Sunday, but I will let everyone know by phone or email too. Nothing big, cake, ice cream and a pinata probably.

3 comments:

Clarissa Weideman said...

We will try really hard to come. We can't make any promises because of our busy schedule...but we will try really hard. I am excited that your visa is coming along...hopefully no problems come up.

Anonymous said...

Good job on the visa, sounds like lots of work to secure everything you need for this adventure :) I'm looking forward to seeing those kiddos again and having a party for J. I love you all, Nani

Weideman said...

Thats awesome Rachel. Hope everything went well today. Juicey Happy birthday I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Hope you all have a great day. Love UNcle Scotty