Saturday, May 17, 2008

Summer




School will be out next Thursday for Ivan and Isaac. Ana will finish that day also simply because it's easier for her to be out when the boys are. Then, Friday, they go to their dad's house for the summer. I admit, I'm a little bit down about it. I haven't been away from my kids for that long ever, and with Ivan being remarried, they will have to get along with his wife and their step-sisters. It's a little bit vomit-inducing to be honest. I'm sure they will be fine, and nothing bad will happen, but I can't help but being a little bit scared and imagining the worst.


On the other hand, it will be nice to be kid-free for a little while. My house might actually stay clean for longer than an hour, and the amount of laundry will be greatly reduced. Still, I'm going to miss them like crazy.

3 comments:

Weideman said...

WOW Rachel your kids sure have grown. It seems like forever since I have seen any of them. Maybe sometime next year I will be able to come up and see everyone. J Issac Ana You are getting so big. I hope you have a fun Summer. Uncle Scotty Wishs he could see you.

Weideman said...

Lexi wanted to let rachel know that Annie (not Ana)like pickles. Also that Juicey and IZ are fun to play with.

Anonymous said...

You have such incredible children andwe are going to miss them like crazy this summer!